Friday, March 13, 2009

SXSWi 2009 - Party Time, Don't Tell the Guys at RIM

First things first - I haven't written on this blog since Oct 2008. It's interesting how getting sucked into the corporate machine prevents that. I'll be at SXSW today to next Friday - hopefully I'll catch some interesting sessions and some cool music (J Tillman on Thursday night!). 

The lines are looking crazy for registration. I'd read that the "economic conditions" will result in reduced attendance. I'm sure the poeple waiting in the mile-long lines aren't feeling that way right now. I got here early, registered, and ate BBQ. 

Today's agenda: 
Not sure there's any party-time tonight, but everyone is talking about happyhour.org - a party listing iphone app, from what i can see. I'll check it out now.

1 comment:

Mrs. Young said...

Er - why are you going to sessions on dating?

Just wondering.